Sedation Options At Our Gentle Dental Clinic
Our Dentist Makes Your Comfort Her Top Priority
Are you fearful of having dental, endodontic, or periodontic because of past experiences? We understand and you are not alone. Negative experiences with dentists who were too rough or who were not sensitive to the pain you were feeling prevent many people from receiving necessary dental care. Often when those needs are not addressed, their dental conditions get worse over time, exacerbating the problem. We have heard many people’s stories and we have empathy for those fears. You do not have to be afraid anymore.
At Kruckman Family Dentistry, we are trained to be sensitive to dental phobias and we will do all that we can to make your gentle dental experience comfortable for you, both emotionally as well as physically. In addition, we offer state of the art dental sedation.
Kruckman Family Dentistry Sedation levels include:
- Minimal – This level keeps you awake and relaxed.
- Moderate – You probably will not remember much of the procedure, and may slur when speaking, but you will be conscious the entire time.
- Deep – On the edge of consciousness but the dentist is still able to wake you up if needed.
At our gentle dental clinic, we get to know our patients on a personal level, and by getting to know you in a friendly atmosphere we know what is best to recommend for painless sedation dentistry. Some of the times where sedation might benefit you include:
- You do not want to be aware of what is happening, due to anxiety or any other causes.
- You need help relaxing.
- You have a fear of specific procedures, despite having a friendly and empathetic dentist and adequate pain control.
- Other mental health issues.
- You are looking for a procedure to fix your teeth all at once, usually due to an upcoming event.
- Invasive procedures.
- And others.
Want to learn more? Contact our Waconia office to schedule and appointment to discuss sedation options.