Our Dental Clinic’s Insurance & Financing Options
Kruckman Family Dentistry is an in-network provider for many dental insurance plans. Our dentist is happy to be able to help you maximize your policy benefits. Dental insurance is a contract between your employer and the insurance company. The benefits you receive depend on the policy your employer has negotiated and are not necessarily based on assuring that you are covered for all necessary treatment needs. We realize this can be confusing and complex. Our dental clinic’s patient care coordinators are happy to help you by reviewing your policy and assisting you in filing claims to help you to maximize the reimbursement to which you are entitled. The amount of compensation you receive will be dependent upon your coverage plan and specifics. Cosmetic procedures are generally not covered by most dental insurance policies; however, partial benefits may be available if teeth are broken or have previous dental fillings, bonding or crowns. If you have questions about insurance or if you would like an estimate of your coverage prior to your appointment, please contact one of our patient care coordinators by calling 952-679-4461 or email us at email@example.com
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
Your smile should never suffer; we never want to turn away anyone who needs help. At our office, we offer the Kruckman Family Dentistry Savings Package. This package is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
1 Year Package Includes 100% Coverage For:
- 2x Regular Dental Cleanings
- Exams – Unlimited
- Digital X-Rays – Unlimited
- In-Office Fluoride Treatments
- Oral Surgery
- Root Canals
- White fillings
- Non-Surgical Gum Treatments (Scaling & Root Planing)
- Night Guards/Occlusal Guards
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea Appliances
Traditional Dental Insurances:
- Waiting Period often 6 months or longer until benefits are in effect
- Maximum coverage averages $500-$1500/year
- No Cosmetic
- No Sedation
- Complicated and cumbersome claim process and delay in reimbursement by insurance companies
- Variable levels of coverage for dental treatment, and often little or no coverage on several procedures
- Expensive monthly premiums on top of the co-pay
Kruckman Family Dentistry Package:
- NO waiting period, effective immediately
- NO annual maximum limits on savings
- 15% on all Cosmetic
- 15% on Sedation
- NO waiting period for claims to process, benefits effective immediately
Flexible Financing For Dental Care
Helping you to maximize your lifelong dental health is our passion and the reason we do what we do. Whether it is an aesthetic improvement or maintaining optimal oral health, our Waconia dental clinic can help you reach your goals by staging the treatment to stay comfortably within your lifestyle. We welcome a variety of payment options including cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. For your convenience, we offer extended payment plans through Care Credit, upon approved credit. This plan offers the following features:
- No down payment.
- Low monthly payments.
- No prepayment penalty.
- No- to low-fixed interest rates.
These options are available to all patients and are a flexible means of providing affordable dental care for every lifestyle. Our financial coordinator can assist you in applying for these programs. For more information, please contact our office at 952-679-4461 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org