Your First Visit With Our Waconia Dentist
New to Kruckman Family Dentistry?
Well, welcome! We promise that you will notice why our office is right for you from the moment you walk through our doors. We assure you that your experience will be nothing less than amazing! From the effervescent greeting upon arrival to our many patient amenities, we do our best to make sure you feel welcome and at ease when you visit our Waconia dentist’s office.
Your comfort is important to us.
We will go the extra mile to assure that you are comfortable and well cared for during your visits. Our staff is trained to cater to people with dental anxiety and to make everyone feel comfortable and welcomed. We have several special amenities to make sure your visit is relaxing and enjoyable.
- Enjoy a beverage from our hospitality water and juice bar.
- Sit back and relax watching the fireplace in the reception area.
- Take advantage of our convenient wireless internet access.
- While in the private patient suites, relax with sound-blocking headphones, watch a show on a flat-screen TV, or just close your eyes and listen to music on satellite radio.
- Stay warm and comfortable with a lap blanket.
- Feel relaxed with our aromatherapy neck wraps.
- Kids will enjoy reading books, doing puzzles, or using our iPad for entertainment.
Here are some services you may receive at your first appointment:
- Review your medical and dental health history
- Oral cancer screening
- Temporomandibular joint/facial pain evaluation
- Snoring/sleep apnea screening
- Orthodontic evaluation
- Periodontal (gum)evaluation
- Digital radiographs (x-rays)
- Intra-oral camera survey
- Dental cleaning
- Review your smile aesthetics
- Dental exam and treatment plan
- Fluoride and oral hygiene instruction (kids under 15)
- Determine your continuing care interval
You are in control.
As your comprehensive provider of general dentistry, periodontics, endodontics, and orthodontics, we want to ensure that you achieve optimal oral health. It is our obligation to diagnose and inform you of your dental needs so that you can make sound decisions regarding your care. We will listen to your concerns and give you all of the necessary information so that you can make the best choices for you and your family.
We would like to be your family’s home for gentle dental care in Waconia!
With so many options for dental care, we are determined to earn your trust and deliver an exceptional dental experience! Those living in Waconia, Carver, Victoria, or anywhere else in the area are invited to call our office at (952) 300-9354. One of our team members will be happy to answer any questions you may have and to help you schedule your first visit.